"Fashion is a world without rules. It is a land where freedom of all rules, frameworks are discarded" - Alexander Wang


4.5.12

Say bye April and hi May


I've just go to Ho Chi Minh City to learn everything about fashion, do what I want ^^!
Now I'm working at a office fashion showroom as a salesman and marketing... And have a lot of experience I can't tell I JUST WANT TO SAY IF YOU WANT TO BE A FASHION DESIGNER YOU HAVE TO SALE CLOTHING (you can know what a woman need in your stuff in many case, you can see what a designer do with the market...). I think I still go in the right way in fashion...just do not stop and continue doing anything in fashion. And OMG I can't believe that my boss, designer My Trang helped me alot when I move here (I applied my profile in 24h.com.vn). Now I'm sit down in her shop and writing something... really happy and feeling lucky  >.<!
Location: CHARFAS shop 26 Lê Văn Việt, P. Hiệp Phú, Q.9, TP.HCM (near CoopMart Xa Lộ Hà Nội, ngã tư Thủ Đức) Come here and see a lot of office clothing such as shirt, trousers, skirt, vets, dress, chemise, scraft,  accessories...PARIS COSMETICS (ARNAUD, VICTORIA'S SECRET, BATH & BODY WORKS...) 




































No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ho Chi Minh city, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Hi every one Become a helper to help girls can be confident also express yourself and inspiration is my art work... I'd love talking abt art, beauty, fashion, photography, makeup, DIY, business, inspire, painting,...

recommend book