"Fashion is a world without rules. It is a land where freedom of all rules, frameworks are discarded" - Alexander Wang


12.11.11

I ♥ vintage

Inspiration of vitage fashion cause I'm a big fan of vitage things, so this is how I style floral dress, I combine it with some accesories and white or blue denim outerwear, very easy you can find what I were in the market. You can use this outfit for a picnic day, go to the beach or go to shopping to have a relax day. 

 
 












 




Special thanks to Minh Tuanminh and Alex Silverfield
Floral dress: 30.000 VND (second hand market)
Denim shirt: 25.000 VND  (second hand market)
White vest: 50.000 VND (second hand market)
Red hat: 100.000 VND (second hand market)
Fedora hat: 200.000 VND 
Pink bag: 200.000 VND 
Pink shoes: 260.000 VND
Pink belt: 50.000 VND
Ring: 20.000 VND
Bracelet: 30.000 VND
Earring: 25.000 VND
Pink nail: 9.000 VND
Sun glasses: ??? (by Ngọc Bích Phan)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ho Chi Minh city, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Hi every one Become a helper to help girls can be confident also express yourself and inspiration is my art work... I'd love talking abt art, beauty, fashion, photography, makeup, DIY, business, inspire, painting,...

recommend book