"Fashion is a world without rules. It is a land where freedom of all rules, frameworks are discarded" - Alexander Wang


4.9.11

Fall-Winter 2011-2012 trend

I really want to write the post abt "How to know what is the hot trend now and near future?" but I haven't enough experience to do that..... So, I just post some of thing is hot now in the market
I think it is: COLOR BLOCK TREND, MILITARY TREND,LAYER TREND, BLAZER, SHORT PANTS, POLKA DOT, LACE FABRIC, SHEER FABRIC, DENIM FABRIC, SNAKE SKIN AND THE CLOTHING, ACCESSORY HAVE THE STYLE OF VINTAGE












No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ho Chi Minh city, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Hi every one Become a helper to help girls can be confident also express yourself and inspiration is my art work... I'd love talking abt art, beauty, fashion, photography, makeup, DIY, business, inspire, painting,...

recommend book