"Fashion is a world without rules. It is a land where freedom of all rules, frameworks are discarded" - Alexander Wang


3.5.11

Lotus_my favorite flower

Lotus is my best favorite flower, it's beautiful from color, perfume, situation, soul... it's mean elegant flower, can use to medical treatment, tea, logo(VietNam Airline)...I hope it will be chose as my country flower. Some flower I also like: cherry, orchid, peony, dandelion, rose, daisy, hibiscus, iris...It's also inspire for many designer.



Chinese painting

Color inspiration
from elle online mag.




1 comment:

My photo
Ho Chi Minh city, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Hi every one Become a helper to help girls can be confident also express yourself and inspiration is my art work... I'd love talking abt art, beauty, fashion, photography, makeup, DIY, business, inspire, painting,...

recommend book