"Fashion is a world without rules. It is a land where freedom of all rules, frameworks are discarded" - Alexander Wang


2.5.11

Body form

How to make a body form (Threadbanger) (by duct tape)


It's very cheap and make you have the big change in your sewing work, in case you can't buy a good body form.
I will make one as soon as possible.
In addition, when I was bkoren my leg, the hospital fixed my leg by something materials, I don't know what it call, but I think it can used to make a body form too.



I think this one also helpful for sketching, but I can't find it anywhere, if you know please tell me, thank you so much!

If you can, I think this one is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ho Chi Minh city, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Hi every one Become a helper to help girls can be confident also express yourself and inspiration is my art work... I'd love talking abt art, beauty, fashion, photography, makeup, DIY, business, inspire, painting,...

recommend book