"Fashion is a world without rules. It is a land where freedom of all rules, frameworks are discarded" - Alexander Wang


21.4.11

Some painting by me

 I learnt business so have no time to practise drawing...

This painting abt the leopard orchid in home's garden, when I 16, still in highschool.





This one when I 16 too



This one when I 19, first year student. I like Chinese painting. This is daisy.
The signs it's mean "Good wine needs no bush"


This one when I 19, abt bamboo leaf.


I will try to practise painting a lot, especially the human figure, sketch, water color, garments...and graphic.
When I do it better I will share my experience for you guys. If any question, please feel free to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ho Chi Minh city, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Hi every one Become a helper to help girls can be confident also express yourself and inspiration is my art work... I'd love talking abt art, beauty, fashion, photography, makeup, DIY, business, inspire, painting,...

recommend book