"Fashion is a world without rules. It is a land where freedom of all rules, frameworks are discarded" - Alexander Wang


27.3.11

Some stuffs I want this spring summer

Actually I don't have a lot of clothings, I think when I can earn money I will by its... And u don't know how it look like only try to wear it..everything I think.
I recommend its too
some light shirts

I will made this peace t-shirt with white fabric & zebra t-shirt with acrylic colors. Sometimes I painted in t-shirt & cap for 2 years ago (enjoy listenning music when painting).




          some accessories













oh! I can't wait to buy those 5 colors and paint on my nail.
This suitcase will help me move to HCMC in a next few months, love light pink!
 I still live in Da Lat, the weather is cold and windy, I need a new coat now.
Something like that... (military trend)



But HCMC so so hot, I don't know how to live with hot weather... Ugh!
Don't forget to tell me about your stuffs in this season.
Thanks for reading and comment!

PS: I know my English is not well & have a lot of error in my sentences, but I'll try a lot and please feel free when you tell me my mistake, your help is highly appreciate.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ho Chi Minh city, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Hi every one Become a helper to help girls can be confident also express yourself and inspiration is my art work... I'd love talking abt art, beauty, fashion, photography, makeup, DIY, business, inspire, painting,...

recommend book